The health and safety of all Agamim students, staff, and families is our top priority. We track all health situations and follow the guidance of trustworthy sources such as the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH), the Minnesota Department of Education (MDE), and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
School To Family Communication
Communication Channels (updates, closures, etc.):
- Email from the Executive Director
- Phone Call
- Social Media: Facebook, Instagram
- Agamim’s Website
- News Stations: Kare11, Fox9, WCCO, and KSTP.
Steps to take to minimize viruses:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your mouth and nose with the inside of your elbow when you cough or sneeze.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Stay home when you are sick with any of the following:
- Fever over 100 degrees F (*may return to school once fever is gone without fever-reducing medications such as Tylenol or ibuprofen)
- Shortness of breath or wheezing
- Coughing that disrupts normal activity
- Distracting pain from an earache, headache, or sore throat
- Vomiting or diarrhea
MN Dept. of Health COVID-19 Public Hotline:
- Phone: 651-201-3920
- Hours: open 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Mon-Fri.