At this time, Agamim Classical Academy does not have an operating kitchen on site but cafeteria construction is underway. We have contracted catering services with Lancer Foods. Lancer Foods focuses on fresh, wholesome, nutritious food.
- Each meal includes salad, veggies, fruit, and milk. For those bringing lunch from home,
Milk Only: $.35.
- This program offers a variety of rotating options.
STEP 1: ORDERING BREAKFAST AND LUNCH
A monthly lunch menu is sent to families approximately two weeks before the start of each month and is also posted here on the website. To participate in the program, families must order breakfast/lunch by the due date.
Order online through the monthly-meal-order Microsoft Form (The link is sent out in the Friday Bulletin email):
• Please complete one form per child.
• Meals must be ordered through this form, even if your child receives Free/Reduced Meals.
• All kindergartners receive daily free breakfast and these should not be ordered online.
• Meals are charged to your child’s Infinite Campus account when they enter their pin number and receive the meal, not ahead of time in bulk.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The monthly meal ordering form is for ordering breakfast and lunch only. It will not show any amount due. Payments and lunch account activity are tracked in the Infinite Campus Parent Portal.
STEP 2: PAYMENT PROCEDURES
• Breakfast cost $2.15 and lunch costs $3.85. You may deposit any amount in your student(s) account andcheck the balance in the Infinite Campus Parent Portal. Meal accounts must be well maintained. Students are given a PIN # to enter when served a meal your account activity can be seen on the portal.
You may pay:
– Online through the parent portal on Infinite Campus (there is a $2.50 transaction fee).
– Cash in a sealed envelope labeled ‘breakfast/lunch’ with student’s full name delivered to the main office.
– Checks made payable to Agamim Classical Academy with name of student and “breakfast/lunch” noted on memo line delivered to the main office.
What if I qualify for Free/Reduced Meal Benefits?
Applications are available on the Agamim website and must be submitted each year. If you qualify for free/reduced lunch, you still must order online to ensure your child receives the lunch they want.
What if my child forgot their lunch at home?
If a student has not submitted a lunch order or has forgotten to bring a lunch from home, a school lunch will be provided and the cost of $3.85 will be charged to the Infinite Campus Parent Portal account.
What if I forgot to submit the order on time? Email email@example.com or call 952-856-2531 as soon as possible for assistance. Please watch ordering deadlines and order on time!
What if I don’t have a computer?
If you do not have access to a computer, paper order forms are available from the office.
Application for Education Benefits
This form must be submitted to the school on an annual basis. We will work quickly to process your application and notify you if your family does or does not qualify for free or reduced-price meals.
- This packet will give details on how the program works, how to apply, as well as the application itself.
CIVIL RIGHTS STATEMENT:
In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW, D.C. 20250-9410
(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.