Agamim administers standardized achievement testing throughout the school year to evaluate individual student and overall school performance. We use results of these formal assessments to drive instructional planning and inform our authorizer and the state of our progress towards meeting charter goals, and more.
- We use the NWEA MAPs Growth test for Reading and Math across all grade levels in the Fall and Spring. MAPs is a nationally-normed test that measures what students know and informs teachers what students are ready to learn next. To learn more about MAPs testing please click HERE.
- Standardized testing in Minnesota is used to measure student achievement for all demographic groups across the state. Agamim uses this data to compare our students’ progress against their statewide and home district peers. The ACCESS/Alternate ACCESS test is given to students identified as English Learners. This test is given in the winter each year to EL students in all grade levels. The Minnesota Comprehensive Assessments (MCA) and alternate assessment Minnesota Test of Academic Skills (MTAS) are given each spring for the following grade levels:
- Reading: MCA or MTAS (grades 3-8)
- Mathematics: MCA or MTAS (grades 3-8)
- Science: MCA or MTAS (grades 5, 8)
To learn more about theses tests and review parent fact sheets please click HERE.
2019-2020 Testing Calendar
- NWEA MAPs Fall:
- ACCESS/Alternate ACCESS (ESL) Winter: 2/4-2/28 (All complete by 3/22)
- MCA/MTAS Spring: 3/25-4/30 (All complete Reading & Math by 5/3; All complete Science by 5/10)
- NWEA MAPs Spring: 5/1-6/3
Current Assessment Results & Local Literacy Plan
Agamim Classical Academy Standardized Testing Reports
- NWEA MAPS
Coming soon for Fall of 2019.
- MINNESOTA COMPREHENSIVE ASSESSMENTS
- LOCAL LITERACY PLANS