- Each child requesting transportation must have a form completed by a parent/guardian.
- Please note that we cannot accommodate all requests. We will review and determine with our transportation company what is best for the established routes.
- Individual house stops are not common for school busing, even in traditional district schools which use neighborhood/community stops. All schools use these group stops to minimize route times, increase safety, and maximize efficiency.
- 89% of our school will bus this year, so many thanks to our busing team for managing such a complex project for our families. They have been working very hard to stay within budget while trying to accommodate our families’ needs.
Transportation Company Contact Information
Main Line | (612) 808-8868
Email | email@example.com
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the password. You must be a verified legal parent/guardian.
- Find other established stops if the one assigned to you does not work, or if you would ever like to utilize an alternative stop.
- These will be updated throughout the year.