Agamim Classical Academy students wear uniforms provided by Tommy Hillfiger and Land’s End.
Tommy Hilfiger: Website
Agamim Classical Academy is proud to be a school of excellence where scholarship, leadership, a culture of formality, and safety are valued in our community and on display in our student uniform code. In keeping with our cherished American value of e pluribus unum, we also are proud that our uniforms help forge a shared identity amongst students and remove distractions to learning for all students. Note: Exceptions and accommodations can be made for religious or health reasons by contacting the school’s Executive Director.
- Uniforms must be properly-sized, clean, and in good condition
- Appearance must be neat, hair color is a natural color, and accessories must be minimal and non-distracting
- Uniforms must include the logo each day (shirt, vest, or jumper)
- Uniform pieces should be labeled with the child’s name
- Uniform assistance is available. Please contact the Main Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
APPROVED DRESS CODE ITEMS:
- TOPS: Logoed Shirt Options
- Logoed Polo (long or short sleeves): Colors are navy, red, or light blue. White polos are being phased out but will still be permitted for current students in 2017-18.
- Logoed Oxford (long-sleeved): Colors are white and light blue.
- Logoed Peter Pan-Collared Polo (long or short sleeves): Color is white.
- Tan or Navy–Dress Pants, Skort, or Walking Shorts (*Navy, Brown, or Plaid belt should be used if belt loops are visible).
- Navy or Plaid Jumper
- LEGWEAR: Socks or Tights (*White, navy, or black).
- FOOTWEAR: Plain tennis shoes–no lights/wheels/characters OR plain brown or navy shoe.
OPTIONAL DRESS CODE ITEMS:
- Sweater Vest (Logo, navy blue)
- Cardigan (Navy blue, no logo needed)
- Fleece jacket (Logo, navy blue full-zip or red quarter-zip)
- Blazer (Logo, navy blue)
- Tie (Navy and red stripe)
- Plaid headband (Matches the school’s plaid jumper)
- Plaid belt (Matches the school’s plaid jumper)
- Leggings (Cold weather option worn with socks–white, navy, or black)
Under layer (Cold weather option worn underneath polo shirt–solid white, navy, or black. No patterns.)
- Jumper (Logo, navy or the school’s plaid)