- Each child requesting transportation must have a form completed by a parent/guardian (found below).
- Please note that we cannot accommodate all requests. We will review and determine with our transportation company what is best for the established routes.
- Individual house stops are not common for school busing, even in traditional district schools which use neighborhood/community stops. All schools use these group stops to minimize route times, increase safety, and maximize efficiency.
- 89% of our school will bus this year, so many thanks to our busing team for managing such a complex project for our families. They have been working very hard to stay within budget while trying to accommodate our families’ needs.
Transportation Company Contact Information
Collaborative Student Transportation (CST)
Main Line | (612) 808-8868
Email | firstname.lastname@example.org
Bus Stop Information
- Contact email@example.com for the password. You must be a verified legal parent/guardian.
- Use this to find other established stops if the one assigned to you does not work, or if you would ever like to utilize an alternative stop.
- These will be updated throughout the year.